Preschool & Pre-K
Opening Fall of 2023
We help our preschools gain and nurture their motor skills, social skills, and sensory skills though a variety of activities. The structured lessons we have also teach students how to apply and read numbers and letters.
Our pre-K curriculum is designed to teach students a wide variety of academic and social skills. Aligned with North Carolina Early Learning Standards, we address each part of a child's development. We utilize Wake Preparatory's K-12 Core Knowledge Sequence to guide our early literacy and mathematical lessons. Some of the developmental skills we help students build:
- Social skills
- Emotional skills
- Linguistics/language skills
- Communication skills
- Technology skills and immersion
- And more!
1/2 Day students:
Parents may be asked to send a snack in with their child or may be asked to provide snacks for the class on a rotating basis, as assigned.
Full Day Students:
Students have the option to bring their lunch from home OR purchase meals from Wake Preparatory Academy food service program. Parents may be asked to send a snack in with their child or may be asked to provide snacks for the class on a rotating basis, as assigned. Learn more about food options by visiting our preschool & pre-k web pages or contacting us directly!
At Wake Preparatory, you can feel confident that your Little Leader is receiving the love, support, and nurturing they need to thrive! Our classroom layout is ideal for K-12 preparation, structured learning, and sensory engagement.
Registration is a nonrefundable $100.00 fee to be paid at the time of enrollment. Monthly tuition is prorated based on number of school days within the school year. All payments are due the 1st of the month. A late fee of $35.00 will be assessed for payments received after the 10th of the month.
$595 half-day (AM 5 days or PM 5 days)
$895 for full-day (5 days a week)
*All students must be 3 years old & potty-trained.
• Wake Preparatory Academy (K-12) Sibling Discount: 10% off monthly fee
• Military: 10% off monthly fee (must be verified by current military ID)
• Prepay full school year Discount: 10% off total fee
**Programs based on availability.
** One discount per family is permitted.
|Price (Per Month)
|8:15 AM - 11:15 AM
|11:45 AM - 2:45 PM
|Price (Per Month)
|8:15 AM - 2:45 PM
The Little Leaders mission is to provide the best early educational experience to as many students possible in a moral and wholesome environment. Using Wake Prep's R.A.I.S.E. values as part of the learning experience, we're able to help students build essential life and leadership skills.
Preschool & Pre-K Monthly Tuition and Enrollment Details
Monthly payments are due on or before the 1st day of the month of service. A 10% late fee will be assessed for payments received after the 5th day of the month. All late fees will be assessed immediately on the 6th day of the month. Failure to make payment arrangements on all outstanding late fees and tuition before 3:00 PM MST on the 10th day of the current month, will result in withdrawal of the student from the Little Leaders program. To be eligible to reapply, the account must be current, and will be subject to the waitlist and to a new registration fee.
- There is a $100.00 non-refundable registration fee due within 7 days of enrollment.
- Tuition is not refundable for absences due to illness or vacation.
- All payments will be processed at infinitecampus.org.
- Wake Prep's (K-12) Sibling Discount: 10% off monthly fee
- Military Discount: 10% off monthly fee (Must be verified with a current military ID)
- Prepay full school year Discount: 10% off total fee
Note: One discount per family is permitted.
Little Leaders welcome potty-trained students ages 3-5.
- Students must be three years old to enroll in Preschool.
- Enrollment of three-year-old students will cease after December 31st of each school year.
- Students must turn four by September 1st to enroll in the Pre-Kindergarten class.